I ordered a set of replacement lenses for a pair of fast jacket sunglasses.I received the wrong lenses even though the paperwork and the box they came in said they were fast jacket xl lenses.

I will try to attach photo. Oakley's response(not to my email, I had to call) was we won't do anything about your lenses until you return the wrong ones we sent you. No refund no lenses shipped, nothing till they get the wrong lenses back. Fine.

If I can afford a pair of replacement lenses, I can afford another brand of sunglasses and I will be sure to tell all of my golfing buddies at the country club about Oakley.I will ship their wrong lenses back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of oakley sunglasses lenses from Oakley and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oakley to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was obviously customer satisfaction not a priority. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oakley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Oakley?

Comments

Sanford, Maine, United States #1191255

Looks like they made a mistake. Why not just send the lenses back and have them ship the correct ones to you?