I ordered a set of replacement lenses for a pair of fast jacket sunglasses.I received the wrong lenses even though the paperwork and the box they came in said they were fast jacket xl lenses.
I will try to attach photo. Oakley's response(not to my email, I had to call) was we won't do anything about your lenses until you return the wrong ones we sent you. No refund no lenses shipped, nothing till they get the wrong lenses back. Fine.
If I can afford a pair of replacement lenses, I can afford another brand of sunglasses and I will be sure to tell all of my golfing buddies at the country club about Oakley.I will ship their wrong lenses back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much. Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though. In the picture I am attaching, you..."
- "I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel..."
- "I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from. ..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."