I ordered a pair of gloves for my brother from Oakley Vault.com two weeks before Christmas.A couple days after placing the order I checked my checking account as usual and noticed they charged me twice for the gloves.

I immediately called and they told me once I recieved the gloves to send them back with a prepaid UPS label & I would get my refund. Well that still sucks, but ok that was fine. So I get the package, get the label and take it to UPS on December 20 - they recieve it Dec 29. That's fine.

I give them a couple extra days to process the return b/c of the Holidays. So I call January 6th. I am told my returns been processed but it might take 10 business days. So I say ok (I'm a pretty easy going person).

Next Friday - January 13th, I call. I am told my return was processed that Monday January 9th. I told the rep that the other guy told me it had already been processed and he told me it had not until Monday to give it 10 more days. The next Wednesday I had enough.

I called and spoke to a woman this time. She said the refund had not been processed. I told her my worries and that it had been close to a month since I had been double charged - something totally out of my control. I did everything I was suppossed to do and now they didnt want to refund me.

She said THE RETURN WAS NEVER KEYED. She said it had to go to 3 or 4 different check points before they could refund me. I made it clear that if I did not have my return by the end of the week I would contact my banks fraud department and the BBB.

(Come to find out they are not credited by the BBB - surprise) After I brought up the bank I got my refund in 48 hours.I will never order from them again.

Had an Experience with Oakley?

Comments