BAD QUALITY Oakley TINCAN

5 of 17 Oakley reviews

In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN FERRARI Collection (004082-09). This type was expensive one, more than Eur 200 in on line shop in germany.

However, BOTH were broken on the same position of the frame, ie on the hinge or movable joints. It broke NOT due to accident or missuses, but simply broken after wearing it ONLY ABOUT 1 YEAR.

I should not buy it again, but since I like it pretty much I bought the 3rd one :-(

D1T07AD1

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad quality

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Oakley Tican Sunglasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #710409

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oakley? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 17 Oakley reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08 #1238220 El Paso, Texas, United States

Wow I'm shocked . I purchased the same pair and they broke from exact same spot . I was devastated because I thought i had not good care of them since it just broke off. I called Oakley and they said that they discontinued that style when it's not that long ago that they came out. So they couldn't help me but to give me a discount on a new pair . I am very upset , I would like to fix them or call them back and demand a brand new frame. This is obviously a factory defect.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.