In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN FERRARI Collection (004082-09). This type was expensive one, more than Eur 200 in on line shop in germany.
However, BOTH were broken on the same position of the frame, ie on the hinge or movable joints. It broke NOT due to accident or missuses, but simply broken after wearing it ONLY ABOUT 1 YEAR.
I should not buy it again, but since I like it pretty much I bought the 3rd one :-(
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad quality
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oakley Tican Sunglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to..."
- "Twinkledeals hat sich wohl irgendwie diese zahlreichen Likes auf Facebook erkauft oder erschlichen durch die netten gefakten Bildchen und günstigen Aktionen, die ständig gepostet werden und daher scheint es sich..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."