1.5

In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN FERRARI Collection (004082-09). This type was expensive one, more than Eur 200 in on line shop in germany.

However, BOTH were broken on the same position of the frame, ie on the hinge or movable joints. It broke NOT due to accident or missuses, but simply broken after wearing it ONLY ABOUT 1 YEAR.

I should not buy it again, but since I like it pretty much I bought the 3rd one :-(

D1T07AD1

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of oakley tican sunglasses from Oakley and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Oakley to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oakley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Oakley?

Comments

El Paso, Texas, United States #1238220

Wow I'm shocked .I purchased the same pair and they broke from exact same spot .

I was devastated because I thought i had not good care of them since it just broke off. I called Oakley and they said that they discontinued that style when it's not that long ago that they came out. So they couldn't help me but to give me a discount on a new pair .

I am very upset , I would like to fix them or call them back and demand a brand new frame.This is obviously a factory defect.